Job Hunting

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:01:48 CDT 2005

Well, I don't know your pay range, but I'm pretty sure we're looking
to hire about six part time lab assistants and a couple of techs at
JCCC (website www.jccc.edu). I don't think the site has the listings
yet, but we should be hiring before the end of august, as we're quite
short staffed.  It's not a full time position, but I swing about 30
hours a week there at a decent pay. The job is very low stress and low
... work.  I'm not really sure why they pay so much aside from simple
across the board raises.  I enjoy it, and if you're in the area, it
can be a good way to pick up some living money while you're searching
for a ... "real" job.

Justin