IPcop config

Welsh, Ed Ed.Welsh at fishnetsecurity.com
Fri Jul 15 10:01:41 CDT 2005

It should just be a network reconfig.  Simply login as the setup user.  That will automatically take
you to the configuration menu where you can select the network  and pick which interface is which
"zone".

It is very straight forward and worked well for me when I added an Orange (DMZ) to mine.

-Stuck in a new NIC
-logged in as user "setup"
-accessed network dialogue
-Select the zone for each interface.

Send me direct email if you need anything else.

EW