Ruby On Rails / Web Technologies

Josh Charles josh.charles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:20:42 CDT 2005

On 7/14/05, Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:
> Oh by the way, Ruby is being ported to Mono/.NET as a part of the Google
> Summer of Code program. We should have a Ruby implementation running on
> that VM by Christmas time.

Oh wow, that would be great. Perhaps fastcgi will not be necessary to
get great performance, then.  If the entire site can be compiled to
byte code, it would be able to run on apache (using mod_mono), xsp
(probably not a great idea), or even IIS (er, not going to say
anything about that).

I've also just integrated FCKEditor into my rails application. It was
actually rather easy.