Linux, Zaurus, cheap wireless internet

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:12:14 CDT 2005

My only problem with the Nokia is that is it obviously designed for
righthander use.  Stylus in the right and nav buttons on the left.
Approx. 1 of 9 people will hate that setup, me included. :)  It's not
hard for me to use a mouse/trackpad with my right hand, which I do
normally, but holding a pen or stylus is difficult.

Jon.