Need help!

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 17:57:44 CDT 2005

--- Jack <quiet_celt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My internet server is being actively attacked.
> I now have a list of 130 addresses attempting to
> break into my server. Sometimes very aggressivley.

I forgot to mention, that somehow these attackers are
using two real accounts on the machine. Perhaps one or
more of the attackers was thev previous attacker. Or
possibly, they got the user id from my mail server. I
had a configuration that I forgot to shut off that
would respond to requests for user mail accounts.
That's been turned off. I may consider deleting those
accounts and creating new ones.

Thanks,
Brian D.