Commentary On Revenge of the Sith

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Apr 29 08:09:11 CDT 2005

Made me laugh:

Re:I don't trust him (Score:3, Funny)

Seriously though, even if RotS is every bit as dark and well-written
(and freakin' well-acted please!) as one could hope, am I the only one
who is beyond giving a damn?

Looking at the last 2 from Lucas, it would be like having a 3-course
meal where the final dish was fantastic but the first 2 gave you
projectile-vomiting food poisoning. No real way to salvage the meal.

If I do see it, it'll be the DVD rental. A $5 rental for the entire
family is all I'm willing to risk.

      Re:I don't trust him (Score:5, Funny)

      I'm on the verge of not downloading it... after the Phantom Plot,
and Attack of 	the Cloned Wooden Actors, there's no faint spark of hope
that RotS won't 	suck donkey balls.
      Expect a total letdown.
      Jar Jar? Check.
      Hayden Cristensen? Check.