Screen Resolution Trends

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:57:29 CDT 2005

> I had three hits at 3820x1024 resolution.  What the heck is
> that, a wide screen TV?

No, even the widest screen available is like 1080i, which runs at
1200x1080 interlaced.  I'd guess its someone with three monitors
running side by side, since the numbers almost compute.  Since google
brought up several game related multimonitor sites, I'm gonna guess
that's the case. Which means, that you're basically working with a
1280 x 1024 screen, since splitting that up would make your page a
pita to read.

Justin Dugger