Linux Certification

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:27:10 CDT 2005

Is there the MidWesterner "catch" to the RHCE/RHCT
test still, that one must pick a coast to travel to,
in order to take either test?

Or is there a more local testing center for the
RHCE/RHCT?

I know that you can take CompTIA's "Linux+" test here
at the Prometric Testing Center in Lenexa, having
taken and passed said certification, but its a written
test and thus unlikely to get the same prestige as the
RHCE/RHCT test.