Firefox and T-bird on flash drive

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:46:05 CDT 2005

It's very nifty. I just wish there was a firefox plugin to synch your
USB drive bookmarks with the ones on the computer, so updating them as
they drift would be simpler.

Also, I'd love to see a version of putty / winSCP that doesn't use the
registry (or some secret file), since they're also on my USB drive,
but the settings stay with the computers instead of me.