computer garage sale

kurt at verruckt.org kurt at verruckt.org
Mon Apr 11 00:10:19 CDT 2005

I am instituting the 6mo rule, if i don't use it for 6 months, then i dont
need it. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, let me know.

Sun Ultra5 - 40gb hard drive, 256mb, Solaris 9
Nokia IP440 firewall - two hard drives, raid controller card
Compaq computer system - p4 2.4, 512mb, 40gb monitor/mouse/keyboard included

Kyocera laser printer fs1500 - two additional papter trays
sparc20 clone - lots of misc. parts
laptops and misc junk.
Orinoco wireless card

This is going on evilbay, but if i can sell it local and not deal with
Nigerians or shipping, then  im a happier guy.

HYPERLINK "BLOCKED::mailto:kurt at verruckt.org"kurt at verruckt.org
816-694-6535