Storage drive problems

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 09:22:23 CDT 2005

Could we please see the output of fdisk?
Also what does df -i look like?
Could we see the mkreiserfs command you used to create
the fs?

I no longer actively use the reiserfs as the ext3 is
more convenient to use and offers comparable
performance and protection, but could probably help
debug your problem. It was the first stable resilient
fs offered for Linux and is quite mature, although
I've seen fud/uninformed/confused statements about
resierfs.

Brian D.