Gmail storage increase

Jared jared at hatwhite.com
Fri Apr 1 18:22:31 CST 2005

It's interesting to see the competition between
how large a gmail account you can have.

I delete all I can, trying to keep my mailbox(es)
as trim as possible. About once a month I take
time to delete everything I possibly can, keeping
only items which still need a response somehow. My
inbox currently has 53 items in it, my archive
maybe 300 total, and that's only because I haven't
had time to trim it more.

I think it's because I learned email on a VMS/VAX
with limited quotas. It also helps to reduce
evidence that I'm completely barmy, which email
seems to reveal more than other writing.

-Jared