[OT] Clinton Assault Weapon Ban Ending - was - RE: gmail initiations

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Sep 10 13:44:31 CDT 2004

No they probably didn't expect assault weapons, but they did
approve of the idea of being able to muster a group with weapons
capable of winning an armed revolt to overthrow the government.
Something, that wouldn't be possible to do legally today. Because
the assault weapons still cannot be fully automatic. They also may
not have had access to crack cocaine but regularly used marijuana
and opium freely. Cocaine wasn't illegalized until the 1900s, hence
Coca-Cola. You see, something that differentiates our current (aka
20th and 21st century) politicians and our founding fathers is that
the founding fathers actually expected people to be free to live as
they wanted to, for the most part.