gmail initiations

Oren Beck oren_beck at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:50:10 CDT 2004

Jason Clinton wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 21:15, Oren Beck wrote:
>
>>Phrase that last line as SHOULD  NOT know absent due process - the
>>caring part denotes the sanity or lack of same .
>>And what you invoke about  _ability_  to read one's electronic data
>>stores does not correlate to it being GOOD .
>

> I forwarded your message on to Steve Norquist for parsing. Awaiting
> translation.

Lacking comparison on the same page it may indeed seem odd . And perhaps
I could have phrased it better .
Eloquent phrasing as opposed to saying fish or flesh is my issue .

                                  Reposting below for clarity in
comparisons .

The Clinton Assault Weapon ban ends in 4 days. We'll be safe after a buying
spree, right?  ;-)