gmail initiations

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Sep 8 11:33:36 CDT 2004

The problem with the security mentality is it's designed around defense.
I prefer theft prevention devices. Like roaming robots with stun guns,
attack dogs, guns and bullets. The best defense is a strong offense. ;')

The challenge is how to effectively do that over the internet.
Generally I give information about me that is 10+ years old when signing
up for stuff on the net. Or use a pseudonym + old/pseudo information.

Of course that's not always possible, but I do what I can.