OT: need a wireless pager/intercome for my grandmother

jeffslists jeffslists at nexus99.net
Fri Sep 3 22:10:21 CDT 2004

Hi,

My family is in dire need of a wireless pager/intercom for my
grandmother.  She needs assistance throughout the day and we need to be
able to get to her within five minutes.  The best solution would be
three wearable devices.  My grandmother could wear the base device to
page the other two devices.  The pageable devices need to be able to
wake someone up.

I'm doing the research and will find something that appears to work, but
I'm guessing someone here has already had to solve the problem I'm
having.  I would rather have a recommendation from a technically savvy
person.