ASX Script

Chris Bier chris.bier at cymor.com
Wed Sep 1 08:30:01 CDT 2004

Brian Densmore wrote:
 > I'd be willing to work on a project to help out move from a
 > Window$ audio server to a Linux Audio server. Even though,
 > I'm starting another project and don't know anything about
 > streaming audio. Let me know how I can help and I will.

I'm working on setting up an icecast server for the district (Liberty
Public Schools) so that the broadcasting department can broadcast the
student commentary from any sporting event.  I'm planning on
broadcasting in both mp3 and ogg vorbis.

Chris
--
I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then
that means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.