ndiswrapper

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Sat Oct 30 21:22:03 CDT 2004

Well... if CompUSA is the only place you can get such a thing (yeah, I know
it's not, but this fire needs some gasoline!), that would be reason enough
for me.  I, for one, haven't shopped in that sh*thole of a store for well
over two years now - and haven't once in that period of time picked up an
item marked $39.99 in large print, only to find at the cash register it's
$62.50.

Oh and the people are abhorrent.  I dunno which is worse, dealing with them
or receiving a prostate exam and a root canal simultaneously without
anesthesia.

Tvunq!