pictures

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 10:52:24 CDT 2004

And I was tilting my head downwards to keep the top
from being cropped off (like practically every other
photo ever taken of me and anyone else).

My wedding photographer had a lot of trouble: my wife
is 5 foot even.  Getting us both in the same picture
was a trick and a half, I think he broke out a fisheye
lens once.