OT RE: long sig

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Oct 27 08:17:34 CDT 2004

And since you found the information on the Internet, it must be true.  :-)
At least I gave my reference so you could disprove it or refute it and I am willing to concede, unlike some of our arguing brethren in IRC on politic.
They remind me of some German Chancellor or his ilk.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Brian D <> 10/26/04 10:34PM >>>
The problem with getting history from movies is ...
well ... they are works of fictions with some
historical facts thrown in. Teddy never invaded
Morocco.

http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org/life/Morocco.htm
summary : Morocco never invaded
date : 1904

http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blgun.htm
summary : machine gun invented
date : 1885

http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa111100b.htm
summary : a much more important invention
date : 1880
invention : toilet paper
date : 1885
Daimler invents the motorcycle