OT: Cymor/Evil_machine

Thomas Bruno crweb at vwords.com
Tue Oct 26 07:16:27 CDT 2004

Right now, Chris is at KU Med.

He doesn't have a room yet, he was in ICU.  He went in for surgery at
10:30, and as of 12:00 still is not out yet.

The car he was picking up was picked up, but we haven't beenable to
contact the guy that picked it up, and he doesn't know about the
accedient.  And I think jhutchins and kepht are taking care of the bike
for us (Thanks guys!)

I'll let you all know what room # soon as he gets one.

  Tom