ITEC

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:05:31 CDT 2004

Is anyone for sure going to man the booth tomorrow?

I am going to be there all day  Thursday

I know we have the entire day today to setup, and you just take the
barcode on the signup email you got (hopefully) and they have self
check-in machines where you can print your own badge.  Sounds to me it
would be best to get most of the equipment we can up and working
today, but I dont know about security. Surely with all the other
exhibitors equipment they will have someone helping ensure the stuff
doesn't walk away.

I will go check it out shortly (its like 1/4mile from my office) and
repot back, perhaps then you can make your call if you want to setup
equipment today/tomorrow or whatever. Any other thoughts on this?

Regards,
Steven (Tallen)