ITEC

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Sun Oct 24 11:20:57 CDT 2004

Good question... it's been awfully quiet on list with Tuesday quickly
approaching.  Do we need tables, chairs or carpet?  I have some folding
chairs and I *think* the ex prolly has a folding table we can borrow.  I
also have a couple of cheap Persians for the floor if needed.

I'm in a sedan now however, and can't really move any of it.

Dustin