Help configuring procmail

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Mon Oct 18 23:22:56 CDT 2004

An Update!

After much toil (and reading / re-reading all the emails about this on the
list) I think I have it working!  Huzzah.

Exim is happily handing mail to procmail, which happily files it as it
should.    I am using my ISP's smtp server as the smarthost, so mail is
all going out as it should, and doesn't seem to being blocked by any
servers so far (as it was when my dynamic-ip-server was the smtp.  Mutt
knows how to read my SMTP folders.  Squirrelmail knows how to send from
different identities (a very cool feature...anyone know if Mutt can do
that?)

Still adding to the procmail as different types of messages come in...and
haven't tackled spamassassin yet.  But thats next.  Having it this far
feels great!

Thanks for all the help on this everyone.

Matt