Unsure of log report entry

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Oct 12 11:02:12 CDT 2004

Like I was saying it's hard to say if he's been hacked,
from this one message. Obviously he has been hit with
scan, either automated or manually, to determine if
there is a weakness in his system or not. I suspect a deeper
look in the log files might dig up more information. It
could just have been a harmless scan that someone dig to see
what happens when you scan someone. Or it could be more sinister.