BitTorrent + INDUCE Act + Linspire 5.0

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Tue Oct 12 10:19:49 CDT 2004

It's not about winning - nor did I myself actually invoke Godwin's Law
(which if you do your research you'll find isn't effective); I left that to
someone else.

I _did_ however do my best to make it easy for the word Hitler to find its
way into this thread by other means.  The whole idea was a hope that this
ridiculous thread, filled with folks who won't even "agree to disagree",
might come to an end.  It's a polite way to say, "Shut the **** up, you're
dancing with /dev/null!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

D.