Shared teleconferencing in Linux

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Oct 12 08:33:26 CDT 2004

Gnomemeeting is one option.  It is supposed to connect to Net Meeting.
 I don't know if you get the shared whiteboard.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> 10/12/04 07:13AM >>>
What I'm wanting here is the ability to type chat,
draw on a shared whiteboard, share photos, and
possibly audio teleconferencing.  I'm not looking for
video teleconferencing but it would be interesting as
an option.

I was adjusting Components for a friend with Windows98
and saw "NetMeeting".  It sounded interesting but I'd
like to be able to do that with Linux instead, and
presumably things have improved a bit since 1998.