BitTorrent + INDUCE Act + Linspire 5.0

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 11 12:18:14 CDT 2004

Well if you want to be 100% technically correct,
one doesn't ride a subway. One rides a subway "car".
Or if one is clever, one can ride two subway cars,
but it's not very comfortable.
Good points though on p2p and c2s.

p2p <> c2s

Although it's really a bit arbitrary if you ask me, and
probably not entirely correct. In order to make something
p2p there has to be some application that "advertises" the
availability of the peer data. That application "could"
be considered a server. No way can I see cp, dd and
tar considered as p2p or client-to-server, although I can
see the point made.