firewalls and webservers request for comments

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Oct 7 17:45:04 CDT 2004

Well, actually I already have iptables running.
I have only the ports open that need to be open
and only running the services that are needed.
I was really looking for what people thought about
firewalls protecting webservers and such. I mean
not just iptables but the whole ball of wax, the
tools for monitoring, etc.

Ports I use:

SMTP 25
WWW ports 80 and 443