Help configuring email server...

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Oct 5 15:40:31 CDT 2004

try this:

~/Maildir/

or refer to my exim howto at www.amason.net
It also has more info on other pieces. You should be able to take any
piece and use it. The spamassasin info is wrong and doesn't work, so
don't use that. Note that the trailing slash is very important and exim
won't work without it. although I'm not sure the ~ will work either.
So let me know if it does. I use an absolute path in mine.

Brian