Game programming

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 30 09:24:59 CST 2004

Well the answer is quite simple really. Having gone to college in
NY, it is my only reference for Calculus. I took Calculus I - IV
at junior college, but the University only had 3 semesters of Calculus.
So I + II + III + IV = I + II + III and every student who took I-IV
get screwed out of 4 credits. Hence my statement that we need to know
whether Jason's Calc III is part of a Calc I-III series or a Calc I-IV
series.

Secondly, write a program to solve anagrams and then you'll have a clue
as to why I said having a knowledge of anagrams is helpful.
(On top of which solving anagrams is a brain exercising activity, it works
multiple centers. Especially 2D and 3D anagrams. ) ;')

Bend is ran more

P.S. As I like to say "I don't care how they do it here, I'm from NY."