Windows Boot Disk

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:04:43 CST 2004

This is working now woot. =)
Config.sys:

device=himem.sys
device=oakcdrom.sys /D:mscd001
files=50
buffers=30
dos=high,umb
stacks=9,256
lastdrive=z

Autoexec.bat

mscdex.exe /D:mscd001 /L:R
R:\ghost -auto

Copy all these files to a floppy or create an image.

IO.sys
MSDOS.sys
Command.com
Himem.sys
Config.sys
Autoexec.bat
Mscdex.exe

Go to nero create bootable cd click a:\ for boot floppy or choose the
.ima or .img iirc. Then new, the add ghost.exe and ghost images that
can fit on the cd then just boot and bam ghost can not proceed. hehe

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:36:58 -0600, Dustin Decker
<dustin.decker at 1on1security.com> wrote:
> Is the Windows host you're attempting to book (I'm making an assumption
> here) using NTFS?
> If so, it DOS can't "see" the drives.  Fire up fdisk (CAREFULLY!) and see if
> the partitions are there.
>
> D.

dj_goku
-www.djgoku.com-