OT: Windows Boot Disk

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:15:36 CST 2004

I'm trying to configure a DOS floppy boot disk (bootdisk.com) with out
a ram drive for ghost,  and for some reason it isn't detecting the
hard drives, just loads the floppy and cdrom support nothing else. My
reasoning for this when I boot the disk that does a ram drive in the
ghost save menu there is like ram a drive, both cdroms, 3 partitions,
and a couple other things that I don't want in there. I do have a boot
cd that I'm trying to emulate it which doesn't have a ram drive or
lots of drives in the ghost save menu. I'm not totally sure which file
autoexec.bat or config.sys loads/searchs for hard drives.

Thanks,

--
dj_goku
-www.djgoku.com-