Server Distributions

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Nov 22 15:27:57 CST 2004

I can attest to this. The only slower than the RPM GUI
package manager is the gentoo GUI package manager. It's
painfully slow, something that should only be used under
heavy alcohol consumption. heavy enough that you don't
know how long it's taking and don't care. Of course,
doing so amplifies the possibility of seriously fubaring
your system. ;')