Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sat Nov 13 14:43:13 CST 2004

Jason Clinton wrote:
> Okay. I have the semantic base-line up at
> <http://jasonclinton.com/css_example/index.xhtml>. As of this writting,
> it has only 1 style rule applied hiding the audible jump links (see
> source code). I'll be working on it the rest of the afternoon; you can
> follow my progress if you'd like.

It's more or less done. The colors are butt-ugly to allow you to easily
see where containing boxes occur. I have some stylistic things to play
with to make it look a bit more like you would expect it to on a
standards site (nav links don't have bullets, for instance.) The most
important thing is that when you go to View > Page Style > No Style you
get to see what it would look like on a cell phone. Shrink the window
down to only 100px wide to get a better idea.