Am I subscribed????

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Sat Nov 13 13:31:03 CST 2004

Jason Clinton wrote:
> Patrick M wrote:
>
>> I have not gotten mail since the 2nd. I know I revamped my mail system
>

> Go to the link in the footer of this message and log in and check your
> own subscription status including whether you are marked as able to
> receive mail. Adjust accordingly.

In particular,

  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.  In the very last field, enter
     your email address and click the "Unsubscribe or edit options"
     button.

  3. If you know your list password, enter it and log in.  If not,
     use the "Remind" button.  (This assumes that mail is working
     between the KCLUG server and you.)

  4. Once you've jumped through the hoops of logging in, scroll down
     to the "Mail delivery" section under "Your Kclug Subscription
     Options".  Make sure mail delivery is enabled.

For all of its redeeming features, Mailman's web interface can be clunky.

Mailman can automatically detect when mail to a particular address
bounces.  Too many bounces, and the account gets the "nomail" flag set.