Am I subscribed????

Patrick M pert at tas-kc.com
Sat Nov 13 12:56:26 CST 2004

I have not gotten mail since the 2nd. I know I revamped my mail system
and it had been bouncing for a couple of days. I clicked on the link
that was sent to my email confirming that my system was up. It had
expired, and twice (today and 3 or 4 days ago) I have tried to
subscribe, but the system tells me  I am already subscribed.... but I
see no messages, and it is not filtered into another folder.... I am
guessing the server is hosted on a dynamic address trying to directly
connect to me rather than a legit relay server (i.e. ISP's, work's, or
mail service)... If it is I can't think of a way to allow it since the
address will be changing.