[SPAM] Re: backing up symlinks

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:47:33 CST 2004

If you use Gentoo you can emerge NTP and then set it up to run at boot
to ensure your date is right on. This snip assumes you are in Central
Timezone:

#ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/CST6CDT /etc/localtime
#emerge net-misc/ntp
#ntpdate ntp1.kansas.net
#echo "ntpdate ntp1.kansas.net" >> /etc/conf.d/local.start

Regards,
Steven (Tallen)