Windows BackUp

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 11 10:06:08 CST 2004

Simple, create a new run level (let's say 7) and make the linux_ghost
script an entry in that run level. Then you could schedule "telinit 7"
on any machine that needs to be ghosted, and the last thing that the
ghost script does is init to the standard run level. This could also
be controlled from a central server that connects automatically to the
various machines needing ghosting and running "telinit 7". The ghost
script would have to be installed every machine you are ghosting.
The added bonus here is each machine would have it's own "ghost.conf".