Thunderbird

Rob Becker rbecker at kcai.edu
Wed Nov 10 15:05:32 CST 2004

I am using Thunderbird in a windows environment and sending mail out
through and Exchange server.  I don't pull my mail from the Exchange
server.  I use Tbird to read my personal mail.  My hosting company
doesn't have an smtp server available so I just use exchange to pass
mail out.  It's not too tough to set up.  The biggest kicker is making
sure you enable authentication for smtp and plug in credentials for your
exchange server.
Let me know if I can help further.
Thanks.
Rob