Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 9 12:40:54 CST 2004

I just checked out the first page anyway in Lynx and it
displays just fine, although it sets a cookie. I don't know
if it is blind-friendly or not, and am not sure even how
to determine if it is or is not. It would be nice to
be able to make the site available to the widest audience.

[same disclaimer as Tom]