Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:56:07 CST 2004

Hi,

I am working on updating the KcLUG website to be a dynamic content
site via the XOOPS engine, other than a few graphics needed here and
there I think it is ready for beta-viewing by the group.

you can access the beta-site here;
http://www.kclug.org/~shildreth/

I have created a Forum topic here (read only for public, to post a
comment create a login;
http://www.kclug.org/~shildreth/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&forum=3

Not to sound ungrateful for any comments/suggestions, but lets try to
make them constructive and productive to making a modern, updated,
technical site for our group. I know you you Linux guys (myself
included) tend to argue over semantics versus content ;)

Thanks!
Steven (Tallen)