Xen 2.0 Virtual Machine

Thomas Bruno crweb at vwords.com
Fri Nov 5 14:45:15 CST 2004

It would be a better solution per cost, if all you wanted was to run
linux on linux.  but I would use it inorder to do cross platform
development, and a virtual pc solution that requires the OS to be
ported, isn't really much of a virtual pc. It will basically run linux,
Plan9, and a few BSD's.  No windows, beos, or others, or any closed
source OS because the owner would have to port that. And we all know
that's not going to happen.