ISP recommendations

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri May 28 16:40:46 CDT 2004

The real problem was not the provider, but probably the wire from pole to house or from the box on
your house to the modem.  Or you may have put too many TVS on the wire like I did once.  I added a
crappy splitter and another tv and the dbs on line dropped and the cable modem couldn't maintain a
connection.  A decent tech taught me that.  I needed to get a good splitter from the Electronic
Supply on Main in Westport.  A friend told me he got a 5-way splitter there that worked great.

Brian Kelsay