ISP recommendations in the Overland Park KS area 66210

Michael MichaelJ at Celeration.net
Fri May 21 18:34:17 CDT 2004

High speed. So DSL, cable or wireless. I am looking at Everest but am
having a hard time getting answers from them.

I have checked with dslreports.com - just wanted to get linux
recommendations.

Need a static IP (1 or 2) for a server.

Michael