Review of Dynebolic 1.2

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Mar 26 21:53:21 CST 2004

I recently pointed someone at the LUG meeting to Dynebolic for possible use as streaming server.
Michael, sorry I don't remember your last name, you always show up late, I know that.  Anyway, for
you and anyone else that is interested in setting up a streaming server, you might look at this
review.  Doesn't really do more than mention the broadcast/streaming capabilities of Dynebolic, but
you might be interested in the music mixing to make custom .wav and .mp3 files.

Brian Kelsay