Gentoo Linux

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Fri Mar 26 19:49:17 CST 2004

well, it's a compromise.  There exists some hardware detection, but
you'll do a lot of configuring by hand.  This is some of the benefits of
gentoo.  I done about 6 or 7 installs of it, and the hardest part is
always getting Xfree86 to work.  Everything else was pretty easy.

Joshua M. Charles
Web Developer - iStrategy Studio Technology Team
jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
(816) 235-6070
4747 Troost
Kansas City, MO 64110