Google Fun (way OT) (bringing it back into T)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 24 22:42:34 CST 2004

Kewl! Hadn't thought about that!
Punching in Brian J Densmore takes one to my
homepage, which is an Apache server running on a Linux
box (just to keep it on topic)! Sweet!
Yeah I know the page looks suspicously like the default Apache page.
But I haven't gotten the dynamic content with template system
working yet. BTW, in debian installing MySQL-server requires
one to reboot in order to make X work. At least in my set-up.