Google Fun (way OT)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 24 16:44:17 CST 2004

Nope, sadly it looks as though someone has paid to bump
my name off the top (where it has sat for years). :(
FYI, the "other" Brian Densmore was the art director
for several movies. The only other Brian Densmore easily found
on the internet.
If you do a regular search, you'll note most of the rest of the
links on the first page are linked to pages identifying me. But
I have been supplanted in the top two pages. Apparently the other
Brian's star is rising and my brief moment of fame is gone.
I guess it's time to write a little app to pound google with search
requests for pages linked to me. ;')
Maybe add a 100 pages to my website each with my name in the keyword
list and links and more links to the various links to kclug that mention
me.
</evil laugh>