What if it happens?

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Mar 22 20:46:10 CST 2004

So maybe they aren't in talks, but what does "flogging the business" mean?  I've heard of "giving
someone the business" on old "Leave It to Beaver" episodes.  I shudder to think what this phrase
may infer.

Just a little more food for thought today. :-)

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Kelsay" <03/22/04 08:11AM >>>
There have been rumors about Time Warner ridding themselves of AOL and them being acquired by
Microsoft.  What if it really happened?  Here's your laugh of the day.  I have some other comments
I could make, but I'll keep them to myself as a few here still use AOL.  I feel your pain.

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20040321

Brian Kelsay